- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Min
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they’ll love!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (11-ounce) package white baking chips
- 1/2 cup red, white, and pink non-pareils
What to Do
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until creamy. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave baking chips 60 to 90 seconds, or until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Add melted chips to cream cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Shape into 1-inch balls, roll in non-pareills, and place on wax paper-lined platter. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or until firm.