PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME55 minutes
TOTAL TIME1 hour 5 minutes
Tender, flavorful Classic Meatloaf recipe with a sweet and tangy bbq glaze. This Perfect Meatloaf is better than you remember, give it a try tonight!
- 2 lb Lean Ground Beef (90% or more)
- 1 Tbsp Minced Onion
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Quick Cook Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk (any kind)
- 2 large Eggs
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine your lean ground beef (90% or more) in a bowl with minced onion, garlic powder, quick cook oats, cheddar cheese, milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Mix by hand or with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Line a large baking sheet or shallow baking pan (make sure it has at least a 1″ side to collect any moisture or glaze) with aluminum foil. Shape your meat mixture into a loaf.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup ketchup, light brown sugar, and yellow mustard. Spoon glaze over the top of your meatloaf.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 55 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy!