BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Get all the rich flavor of your favorite BBQ joint without ever leaving your home. This easy-does-it crockpot recipe is a piece of cake, even for the most amateur chef. Enjoy!
For 6 people
- 11 ounce(s) can of tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) mustard
- 3/4 cup(s) water
- 1/10 teaspoon(s) worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 1 1/2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 1/4 pound(s) beef, eye of round
- 6 hamburger buns or dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 dash(es) hot sauce
Slice eye of round roast into thin slices. Place in crockpot. Add all ingredients. Cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 hours. Serve on hamburger rolls.