- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
This Hearty Ham Pie is easy-as-pie to make and bake! It’s got a cheesy, hearty ham filling that’s oh-so-yummy. Plus, thanks to a few shortcuts, we can get this tasty dinner pie on the table in just 30 minutes!
What You’ll Need
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, onion powder, and pepper; mix well. Stir in ham and broccoli; mix well. Spoon into baking dish.
- Unroll pizza crust and cut crosswise into eleven 1-inch strips. Place 5 strips horizontally over top of ham mixture, leaving a space between each strip. Place remaining 6 strips vertically over top, forming a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until crust is golden and casserole is heated through. Serve immediately.