- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Whether you’ve got company staying over, or you just had a long night, we know you want an easy breakfast recipe the next morning. Well, our Rise ‘n’ Shine Breakfast Bake is perfect to get the day started right! This has all the goodies like eggs, ham, cheese, and some sour cream to bring it all together! And, since this recipe uses refrigerated and freezer aisle shortcuts, it couldn’t be easier–or tastier!
What You’ll Need
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (30-ounce) bag frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen chopped broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) block cheddar cheese, shredded
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Add potatoes, ham, broccoli, and cheese; mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until the center is set. Cut into squares and serve piping hot.