prep time 15 MINUTES
total time 15 MINUTES
Buckeye Bars: no bake chocolate peanut butter candy that tastes like a Reese’s peanut butter cup!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 4 ounces ghirardelli semisweet chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Line a 13×9 inch baking sheet with foil. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat 3/4 cup melted butter, powdered sugar, peanut butter and vanilla extract together. Mixture will come together into a “dough.” Using your hands, press into the bottom of the 13×9 dish.
- In a microwave bowl, combined chocolate bars (broken into pieces) with 1 tablespoon butter. Heat for 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is smooth (mine took about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Spread evenly over top of peanut butter layer.
- Allow chocolate to set before cutting.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature. ENJOY.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 122 TOTAL FAT: 8g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 4g CHOLESTEROL: 7mg SODIUM: 32mg CARBOHYDRATES: 12g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 10g PROTEIN: 2g