PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME1 hour
TOTAL TIME1 hour 10 minutes
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with milk and sugar for one to two minutes.
- Add eggs and mashed bananas, combine completely. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix until fully blended. Fold in coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan (I used a 9inch by 5inch pan) and bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour.
- Remove and cool for 15 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days, or freeze for later use.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 298 TOTAL FAT: 13g SATURATED FAT: 6g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 6g CHOLESTEROL: 46mg SODIUM: 217mg CARBOHYDRATES: 43g FIBER: 2g SUGAR: 22g PROTEIN: 4g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice