- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 5 bananas (about 2 cups mashed)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 9-inch loaf pans with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Add in bananas. Mix until creamy. Add in flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Stir just until combined. Fold in the sour cream until blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans evenly.
- Bake for one hour, remove and cool in pans ten minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely. You can then wrap in foil, or ziploc…or freeze for later!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 235 TOTAL FAT: 11g SATURATED FAT: 6g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 4g CHOLESTEROL: 57mg SODIUM: 218mg CARBOHYDRATES: 33g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 19g PROTEIN: 3g