PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME6 hours
TOTAL TIME6 hours 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 can (10 oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fire roasted tomatoes, don’t drain
- 1 can (15 oz) chili beans in mild chili sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, don’t drain
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Toppings: plain greek yogurt (or sour cream), shredded cheddar cheese, avocado, tortilla strips
- Add chicken to the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Top with enchilada sauce, tomatoes, chili beans, black beans, corn and spices. Mix and make sure chicken is covered.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with fork. Return to chili.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 353 TOTAL FAT: 10g SATURATED FAT: 3g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 6g CHOLESTEROL: 102mg SODIUM: 845mg CARBOHYDRATES: 20g FIBER: 7g SUGAR: 5g PROTEIN: 45g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice