- 1 box chocolate cake mix (with ingredients)
- 3/4 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips
- 1 box (3.9oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cup milk
- 1 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- green food coloring
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Bake chocolate cake according to package directions for a 13×9 cake. Before baking though, fold in the Andes baking chips!
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pudding mix with milk. Remove cake from oven and poke holes over the top immediately. I use a wooden skewer for this. Pour the pudding mix over cake while warm (no need to let pudding set). Spread hot fudge sauce over the top of the cake. Some of the pudding and hot fudge will settle into the holes of the cake, it’s a good thing!
- In a large bowl, fold the Cool Whip with mint extract and a drop of green food coloring. Spread over cake and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate cake for 4 hours or overnight. Slice and serve!
1 piece of cake
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 285 TOTAL FAT: 15g SATURATED FAT: 10g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 4g CHOLESTEROL: 5mg SODIUM: 163mg CARBOHYDRATES: 35g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 23g PROTEIN: 4g