PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME8 minutes
TOTAL TIME23 minutes
- 1 pkg (16.5oz) Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- green food coloring
- 1-2 Tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup vanilla Candiquik, melted
- Scoop 1 Tbsp cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 8-10 minutes. Remove and cool completely on wire rack.
- In a mixing bowl, beat softened butter with sugar, mint, green food coloring and milk for 3-5 minutes, until light and fluffy. Spoon into a decorating bag and pipe onto cooled cookies, pairing like sized cookies together.
- Dip half of the cookie into melted vanilla Candiquik, add sprinkles immediately. Place cookie back on parchment paper until set, about 10 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. ENJOY.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 74 TOTAL FAT: 3g SATURATED FAT: 2g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 6mg SODIUM: 7mg CARBOHYDRATES: 8g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 7g PROTEIN: 0g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice