PREP TIME10 minutes
COOK TIME40 minutes
TOTAL TIME50 minutes
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
FOR THE FILLING:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar, for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, softened butter, and egg. Beat until combined, and crumbly.
- Pour into baking dish and press with palm of hand to create a firm crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and eggs. Beat for about 3-4 minutes, scraping down sides of bowl as need.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until lightly browned. Remove and cool completely. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. ENJOY.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 194 TOTAL FAT: 8g SATURATED FAT: 5g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 3g CHOLESTEROL: 43mg SODIUM: 198mg CARBOHYDRATES: 28g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 19g PROTEIN: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice