PREP TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME5 minutes
- 3 frozen bananas, peeled
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 3/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 3-5 small spinach leaves, for coloring
- 2 Tbsp fat free whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a large blender, combine frozen bananas with milk and extract.
- Blend for about 5 minutes, scraping down the sides, until smooth. Add in spinach leaves and blend until desired color.
- Pour into two glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- You can also use a food processor to blend the bananas too!
- Substitute fresh mint leaves for the spinach for an even mintier treat!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 319 TOTAL FAT: 4g SATURATED FAT: 2g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 2mg SODIUM: 346mg CARBOHYDRATES: 65g FIBER: 16g SUGAR: 31g PROTEIN: 18g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice