PREP TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME5 minutes
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 bag (12 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 box (3.4oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cup milk
- 16 oz Cool Whip
- sprinkles, optional
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with milk. Whisk until smooth. Add in chocolate cake mix and beat until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour cake batter into a greased 13×9 baking dish, and bake according to cake mix package directions.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Top with Cool Whip and sprinkles, refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cake will be moist and dense…perfect!!
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 91 TOTAL FAT: 6g SATURATED FAT: 5g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 1g CHOLESTEROL: 2mg SODIUM: 41mg CARBOHYDRATES: 9g FIBER: 0g SUGAR: 6g PROTEIN: 1g