- SERVING SIZE
- 1-1/4 cups
- 5 Min
Boy, oh boy, will this milkshake remind you of bobby socks and saddle shoes! To celebrate Barbershop Quartet Day, we’re whipping up a ’50s style favorite we like to call our Memory Lane Milk Shake. This dreamy, creamy, cool milk shake recipe is a blend of sweet vanilla ice cream and fresh, juicy strawberries. One sip and you’ll be headed back in time; this recipe is a taste of nostalgia and “OOH IT’S SO GOOD!!”
What You’ll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries for garnish
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except fresh strawberries. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses and top each with a fresh strawberry.