PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME15 minutes
TOTAL TIME30 minutes
- 1 lb Penne Pasta
- 1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Buffalo Sauce (Frank’s Red Hot Wing Sauce)
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp galric powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb Chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing, optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, make sauce.
- For the sauce, in a large skillet, add cream cheese, buffalo sauce and chicken broth. Simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly until cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- Add in garlic powder and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Add cooked chicken and stir until blended.
- Fold in cooked pasta and shredded cheeses. Remove from heat and serve warm.
- Top with a drizzle of ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing, if desired.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 406 TOTAL FAT: 25g SATURATED FAT: 10g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 12g CHOLESTEROL: 95mg SODIUM: 1130mg CARBOHYDRATES: 20g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 25g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.