PREP TIME15 minutes
COOK TIME14 minutes
TOTAL TIME29 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 box (3.4oz pkg) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Bead in pudding mix, eggs and vanilla paste. Slowly add flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. Remove and cool.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 149 TOTAL FAT: 8g SATURATED FAT: 5g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 3g CHOLESTEROL: 24mg SODIUM: 85mg CARBOHYDRATES: 18g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 10g PROTEIN: 2g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.