- 2 tablespoons Oil, soybean, salad or cooking
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce made from soy and wheat (shoyu)
- 2 teaspoons Dried Tamarind Pulp(Pulpitas)-Sweetnd Pcs
- 1 stalk Lemon grass (citronella), raw
- 2 cloves Garlic, raw
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seed ASTA
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice, raw
- 1 teaspoon muscovado sugar *CLONED* Organic Cane Sugar-Unrefined SSP
- ½ teaspoon Spices, chili powder
- 2 pounds Chicken, broilers or fryers, breast, meat only, raw
- 20 eaches Skewers
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter, chunk style, with salt
- 2 tablespoons Peanuts, all types, dry-roasted, without salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can Nuts, coconut milk, canned (liquid expressed from grated meat and water)
- 2 teaspoons red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon Sauce, fish, ready-to-serve
- 1 teaspoon Tomato products, canned, paste, with salt added
- 1 tablespoon Sugars, brown
- Step 1
Place vegetable oil, soy sauce, tamarind paste, lemon grass, garlic, cumin, coriander, lime juice, muscovado sugar, and chili powder in a blender and process to a smooth paste. In a large bowl, or a large resealable plastic bag, toss chicken strips with marinade. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 2
Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 3
In a small saucepan, combine peanut butter, peanuts, coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, tomato paste, and brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until smooth. Keep warm.
- Step 4
Thread chicken onto skewers. Grill until no longer pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Serve with peanut sauce.