Best Ever Crab Cakes
These are the fastest, easiest crab cakes I have ever made and some of the best I have ever eaten! Serve with coarse mustard on the plate or your favorite mustard sauce.By LINDACHEKPrep:15 minsCook:12 minsTotal:27 minsServings:4Yield:4 patties
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced green onions
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- ½ cup crushed buttery round crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Step 1In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, mayonnaise, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, tarragon, and scallions. Gently stir in crabmeat, being careful not to break up meat. Gradually mix in cracker crumbs, adding until desired consistency is achieved.
- Step 2Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Form crab mixture into 4 patties. Place patties in skillet, and cook until golden brown, about 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
Per Serving:216.1 calories; protein 13.9g 28% DV; carbohydrates 5.7g 2% DV; fat 15.2g 23% DV; cholesterol 108.5mg 36% DV; sodium 354.8mg 14% DV.© Copyright 2020 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.