Brunch Potato Casserole
This recipe was given to me, and I continue to pass it down to everyone who tries it! Aside from being so delicious, it’s so versatile that I’ve even used it as a side dish for steak! This can be made the night before, then baked the next day — allow 10 extra minutes of cooking time.By FOODGU1Prep:30 minsCook:1 hrTotal:1 hr 30 minsServings:15Yield:15 servings
- 4 pounds new potatoes, skinned, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Place potatoes in a large pan, fill with water to cover potatoes, and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are just soft. Drain, place in a large bowl. While the potatoes are still hot, gently stir in cheese without mashing potatoes. Continue to stir, every minute or so, until cheese is melted.
- Step 3In a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, onion, and bacon. Gently stir into potatoes and cheese. Spread into a 13×9-inch baking dish.
- Step 4Bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes.
Per Serving:558.9 calories; protein 13g 26% DV; carbohydrates 23.4g 8% DV; fat 46.5g 72% DV; cholesterol 60.2mg 20% DV; sodium 877mg 35% DV.© Copyright 2020 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 08/30/2020