Chili Dog Casserole II
This recipe is wonderful for outdoor cookouts, and it can be made ahead. It is loved by young and old alike!By Maxine MillerPrep:15 minsCook:30 minsTotal:45 minsServings:10Yield:10 servings
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili with beans
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef frankfurters
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2Spread 1 can of chili and beans in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Roll up franks inside tortillas and place in baking dish, seam side down, on top of chili and bean ‘bed’. Top with remaining can of chili and beans, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Step 3Cover baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
Per Serving:491.4 calories; protein 19.7g 39% DV; carbohydrates 39.4g 13% DV; fat 28.8g 44% DV; cholesterol 61.5mg 21% DV; sodium 1322.5mg 53% DV.© Copyright 2020 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 09/04/2020