Chicken Salad with Apples, Grapes, and Walnuts
I had chicken breasts left over from a BBQ I had and decided to make a chicken salad. I couldn’t find a recipe that I liked so I played around and came up with this. It is delicious!Prep:25 minsTotal:25 minsServings:12Yield:12 servings
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into small chunks
- 2 cups chopped walnuts, or to taste
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 5 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 25 seedless red grapes, halved
- Step 1Toss shredded chicken, apple chunks, walnuts, red onion, celery, and lemon juice together in a large bowl.
- Step 2Whisk vanilla yogurt, salad dressing, and mayonnaise together in a separate bowl; pour over the chicken mixture and stir to coat. Gently fold the grapes into the salad.
Per Serving:307 calories; protein 17.3g 35% DV; carbohydrates 10.8g 4% DV; fat 22.7g 35% DV; cholesterol 41.5mg 14% DV; sodium 127.5mg 5% DV.© Copyright 2020 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 11/03/2020