Yield: 8 Servings
The best (and easiest) Pumpkin Pie recipe you’ll need this holiday season. Make Thanksgiving dessert in no time at all with this delicious pie recipe!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (see notes)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Press pie crust into 9-inch pie plate, flute the edges with thumb.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Add in the eggs and whisk until blended.
- Add pumpkin and evaporated milk until combined. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 15 minutes. Cover the pie crust edges with foil or a pie shield and lower temperature to 350 degrees. Bake for an additional 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.