Tangy Lemon-Garlic Shrimp
This simple shrimp dish can be used as a pre-meal snack or the appetizer course. It’s easy and quick to make on the stovetop, especially when the lemon juice, zest, and garlic are measured ahead of time.Prep:10 minsCook:10 minsTotal:20 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 16 large shrimp – peeled, deveined, and tails on, or more to taste
- 3 large cloves garlic, smashed, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®), or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- Step 1Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat until warm, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp, garlic, and crushed red pepper all at once and stir together. Add seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Mix everything together.
- Step 2Cook over medium heat until shrimp are fully cooked, 3 to 5 minutes. Pour lemon juice into skillet and stir again. Reduce heat to low; add parsley and lemon zest. Transfer only shrimp to a serving platter.
© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 01/17/2021