Sheet Pan Vegetable Dinner with Feta
This sheet pan dinner recipe is super versatile – you can use most vegetables for it, depending on your preference. I chop them very coarsely to save time and the cook time can vary. We eat this as dinner with bread and salad but you can also serve it as a side. Leftovers also taste great cold.Prep:20 minsCook:30 minsTotal:50 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 2 red bell peppers – cored, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 15 black olives
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, or to taste
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- Step 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets with 2 tablespoons olive oil each.
- Step 2Distribute zucchini, carrots, red bell peppers, potatoes, cherry tomatoes, black olives, and green onions between the 2 baking sheets. Season with garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Place 1 rosemary sprig and 1 bay leaf on each baking sheet.
- Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are lightly browned and easily pierced with a fork, 25 to 35 minutes. Remove from oven, distribute feta evenly between the 2 baking sheets, and return to oven. Bake until feta is slightly melted, 5 to 10 minutes.
© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 01/24/2021