Italian-Style Tuna Salad
Italian bread, tomato cubes, capers, tuna, olive oil, olives, onion, and cucumber make this an extravagant and exotic salad!Prep:20 minsTotal:20 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 slices Italian bread, cubed
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 20 black olives
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Step 1Mix olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, and pepper together for the dressing.
- Step 2Mix bread, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, tuna, olives, and capers together gently. Pour dressing on top and serve.
Per Serving: 218 calories; protein 10.7g; carbohydrates 14.7g; fat 13.7g; cholesterol 9.4mg; sodium 402.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 02/06/2021