Simple Crustless Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
A simple quiche that doesn’t require a great deal of time to prepare but still has good flavor.Prep:15 minsCook:50 minsTotal:1 hr 5 minsServings:6Yield:1 10-inch quiche
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups reduced-fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce, or more to taste
- ½ (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Grease a 10-inch pie dish.
- Step 3Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir sliced mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes. Drain excess liquid, if necessary; set mushrooms aside.
- Step 4Place sour cream, eggs, Parmesan cheese, flour, cream, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and hot pepper sauce in a blender; blend until smooth, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Pour egg mixture into a large bowl.
- Step 5Stir mushrooms, spinach, and Cheddar cheese into egg mixture. Pour into prepared pie dish.
- Step 6Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the middle of the quiche comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 02/25/2021