A delicious vegetable side dish that goes with pretty much anything.Prep:5 minsCook:20 minsTotal:25 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 6 small tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2Place tomatoes in a bowl and toss gently with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on a baking sheet and top each tomato half with Parmesan cheese.
- Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until Parmesan cheese is melted and slightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
You can use mozzarella cheese instead of Parmesan cheese.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 02/27/2021