Sicilian Roasted Chicken
I made up this one to resemble the rotisserie chicken I love so much. It is so expensive here, so here’s my version.Prep:15 minsCook:1 hrTotal:1 hr 15 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- cooking spray
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Step 2Arrange chicken pieces in the baking pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and oregano over both sides.
- Step 3Roast in the preheated oven until chicken is browned and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Per Serving: 431 calories; protein 46.1g; carbohydrates 0.9g; fat 25.7g; cholesterol 145.5mg; sodium 528.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 03/13/2021