Yield: 2 Servings
Skinny Shamrock Shake
4.8 Stars (5 Reviews)Prep Time5 minutesTotal Time5 minutes
- 3 frozen bananas, peeled
- ½ cup fat free milk
- ¾ tsp peppermint extract
- 3-5 small spinach leaves, for coloring
- 2 Tbsp fat free whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a large blender, combine frozen bananas with milk and extract.
- Blend for about 5 minutes, scraping down the sides, until smooth. Add in spinach leaves and blend until desired color.
- Pour into two glasses and top with whipped cream and chocolate chips.
- You can also use a food processor to blend the bananas too!
- Substitute fresh mint leaves for the spinach for an even mintier treat!
Yield: 2Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 319Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 346mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 16gSugar: 31gProtein: 18g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice