Grandma’s Stuffed CeleryMy grandma always made stuffed celery at Thanksgiving and Christmas. As kids, we were always so hungry before the holiday meal we would sneak and get a piece of celery to curb our appetite. It was nearly all gone by meal time and we always got fussed at with hint of a grin from Grandma. Now I never have holiday meals without it!Prep:30 minsTotal:30 minsServings:24Yield:24 servings
- 1 bunch celery – large stalks washed, trimmed, and cut into 3 sections
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Step 1Thoroughly dry each piece of celery with paper towels. Mix the cream cheese, olives, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Using a knife, spread a generous amount of cream cheese filling down the center indentation of each celery piece. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 04/07/2021