Baked Pork Chops in Mushroom SauceThese easy-to-fix pork chops are deliciously tender with wonderful flavor. A perfect meal for those busy afternoons when you want a quick meal that tastes like you slaved all day over the stove. Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.Prep:10 minsCook:50 minsTotal:1 hrServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 6 (4 ounce) pork loin chops
- 1 olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (26.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), thinly sliced
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Spray pork chops with cooking spray and season with garlic powder, paprika, and chili powder. Brown chops in the hot skillet, turning frequently, until lightly browned on both sides, 5 to 8 minutes total. Transfer to a casserole or baking dish.
- Step 3Mix mushroom soup and diced tomatoes together in a large bowl. Pour over pork chops and place onion slices on top. Cover the pan tightly with aluminum foil.
- Step 4Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake until pork is tender, 5 to 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 231 calories; protein 17.3g; carbohydrates 12.9g; fat 11.7g; cholesterol 36mg; sodium 937.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 04/17/2021