5.0 Stars (1 Reviews)Prep Time15 minutesCook Time5 minutesTotal Time20 minutes
Make these adorable Flower Pretzel Bites
- 50 mini pretzel twists
- 50 Hershey kisses (your choice in flavor)
- 50 large M&M (flavored or peanut work best)
- 250 milk chocolate M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit on a large baking sheet. Arrange pretzels on parchment paper.
- Unwrap Hershey kisses and place one on top of each pretzel. Put baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately press large M&M in center of Hershey kiss. Arrange 5 smaller ones around the edges to look like petals of a flower. Repeat until finished.
- Allow to set on counter or refrigerate for 30 minutes. Store in covered container in refrigerator so chocolate doesn’t melt. Enjoy!
Yield: 50Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 159Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 21gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 559mgCarbohydrates: 191gFiber: 10gSugar: 148gProtein: 22g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.