Mayo ChickenThis is my favorite chicken recipe, which I learned while doing low-carb dieting. I prefer dark meat so I’ll use 4 legs and thighs. You can do this recipe with pork chops as well.Prep:15 minsCook:1 hr 10 minsTotal:1 hr 25 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 whole chicken, cut into 6 pieces
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2Stir mayonnaise, garlic, rosemary, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken pieces into a 9×13-inch baking dish, spread mayonnaise mixture over chicken, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Step 3Bake until the juices run clear, chicken is no longer pink in the middle, and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the thickest chicken piece reads at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C), about 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 579 calories; protein 33.6g; carbohydrates 1.9g; fat 48.1g; cholesterol 116.8mg; sodium 791.3mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 04/23/2021