Creamy Lemon Chicken ThighsTender dark-meat chicken thighs and drumsticks baked in a rich, creamy white sauce.Prep:15 minsCook:40 minsTotal:55 minsServings:12Yield:12 servings
- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken stock
- lemon, juiced
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Step 2Place chicken in a large bowl and coat generously with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Step 3Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to the skillet in batches, skin-side down. Cook until skin is golden and crispy, about 2 minutes per batch. Remove chicken and place into a large baking dish.
- Step 4Add thyme and garlic to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until garlic is fragrant and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour slowly into a thick paste. Add wine, stock, lemon juice, and cream and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Pour sauce over chicken in the baking dish.
- Step 5Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until chicken is not longer pink inside and juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 247 calories; protein 16.9g; carbohydrates 5.2g; fat 16.6g; cholesterol 79.8mg; sodium 557.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 04/28/2021