Judy’s Strawberry Pretzel SaladThis three-layer salad includes a pretzel crust, cream cheese center, and strawberry top.Prep:15 minsCook:10 minsAdditional:1 hr 35 minsTotal:2 hrsServings:16Yield:16 servings
- 1 ½ cups crushed pretzels
- 4 ½ tablespoons white sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Mix together the pretzels, 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool completely.
- Step 2In a medium bowl, beat the sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Step 3In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and boiling water. Mix in frozen strawberries, and stir until thawed. Pour over cream cheese mixture in pan. Refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 1 hour.
Per Serving: 371 calories; protein 4.2g; carbohydrates 41.2g; fat 22.3g; cholesterol 53.7mg; sodium 327.2mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 04/29/2021