Slow Cooker Pork Rib TipsCooking your rib tips in a slow cooker will give you tender, falling-off-the-bone ribs. Then finish them off under the broiler or throw them on the grill for a few minutes.Prep:10 minsCook:4 hrs 10 minsAdditional:10 minsTotal:4 hrs 30 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound pork rip tips
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle BBQ sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- Step 1Mix brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl. Rub each rib with dry rub mixture until thoroughly coated. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Step 2Mix BBQ sauce and liquid smoke until well combined.
- Step 3Place ribs in the slow cooker and pour BBQ sauce mixture evenly over ribs.
- Step 4Cook on Low until ribs are tender, 4 to 6 hours.
- Step 5Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Step 6Remove ribs from the slow cooker and baste with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Step 7Broil ribs in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Instead of broiling the rib tips, you can also throw them on the hot grill.
Per Serving: 453 calories; protein 14.9g; carbohydrates 54.7g; fat 19.1g; cholesterol 59.9mg; sodium 2060mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 04/29/2021