Pineapple ChickenSimple, easy to make, AND tasty – can’t beat that!Prep:10 minsCook:30 minsTotal:40 minsServings:5Yield:4 to 6 servings
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 ½ (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple, drained
- 1 large orange, sliced in rounds
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Step 1Spray large frying pan or electric skillet with vegetable spray. Brown chicken breasts in pan, meat side down.
- Step 2Turn chicken over; add pineapple chunks, onion soup, and water.
- Step 3Cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Garnish with cooked pineapple chunks and fresh orange slices.
Per Serving: 245 calories; protein 25.8g; carbohydrates 22.8g; fat 5.8g; cholesterol 67.2mg; sodium 801.5mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 05/04/2021