BBQ Country Style RibsTasty, twice baked ribs with your favorite BBQ sauce.Prep:15 minsCook:3 hrsTotal:3 hrs 15 minsServings:5Yield:5 servings
- 10 country style pork ribs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- Step 1Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Step 2In a shallow baking pan or roaster, place ribs in a single layer; salt if desired. Spread the garlic on the ribs, then place the lemon slices on top. Bake in a preheated oven for 2 hours – the ribs should be tender. Drain any grease and liquid. Pour BBQ sauce over the ribs. Return to oven and bake one more hour at 200 to 250 degrees F.
Per Serving: 625 calories; protein 45.7g; carbohydrates 39.2g; fat 30.7g; cholesterol 176.5mg; sodium 1228.2mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 05/10/2021