Pasta Salad with Homemade DressingPasta salad filled with veggies, cheese, and seasoning. Very tasty and versatile — is great to make ahead.Prep:35 minsCook:10 minsAdditional:8 hrsTotal:8 hrs 45 minsServings:8Yield:8 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked tri-color rotini pasta
- 6 ounces pepperoni sausage, diced
- 6 ounces provolone cheese, cubed
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small cucumber, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¾ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard seed
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- Step 2In a large bowl, mix the cooled pasta, pepperoni, provolone cheese, red onion, cucumber, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olives, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- Step 3In a jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, ground mustard, salt, and pepper. Seal jar, and shake well.
- Step 4Pour the dressing mixture over the pasta salad, and toss to coat. Cover, and chill 8 hours in the refrigerator
Per Serving: 443 calories; protein 15.9g; carbohydrates 25.4g; fat 32g; cholesterol 38.9mg; sodium 835.7mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights re