Easy Slow Cooker French DipThis makes a delicious French dip sandwich, perfect for the working mom! Nobody, not even teetotalers, have been able to detect the presence of beer in this recipe, but it adds a wonderful flavor! French fries make a great side dish, and they are good for dipping, too.Prep:10 minsCook:7 hrsTotal:7 hrs 10 minsServings:9Yield:9 servings
- 4 pounds rump roast
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 6 French rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Step 1Trim excess fat from the rump roast, and place in a slow cooker. Add the beef broth, onion soup and beer. Cook on Low setting for 7 hours.
- Step 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 3Split French rolls, and spread with butter. Bake 10 minutes, or until heated through.
- Step 4Slice the meat on the diagonal, and place on the rolls. Serve the sauce for dipping.
Per Serving: 413 calories; protein 39.1g; carbohydrates 19.6g; fat 18.1g; cholesterol 96mg; sodium 661.1mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 05/24/2021