Pretty Chicken MarinadeThis is a great chicken marinade! Allow chicken to marinate for no longer than 4 hours, because the lemon juice will begin to cook the chicken. When grilled, the chicken turns a beautiful caramel color, which makes great presentation. This is my fiance’s favorite chicken.Prep:15 minsCook:16 minsAdditional:3 hrs 59 minsTotal:4 hrs 30 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Step 1In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke, mustard, pepper, and garlic powder. Place chicken in the bowl, and coat with the marinade. Cover, and allow chicken to marinate a maximum of 4 hours in the refrigerator.
- Step 2Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Step 3Oil grill grate. Discard marinade, and place chicken on grate. Cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 549 calories; protein 27.5g; carbohydrates 7g; fat 46.1g; cholesterol 67.2mg; sodium 1573.9mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 05/27/2021