Refreshing Watermelon SaladSurprising yet delicious combination of ingredients that can be had as a starter salad, healthy snack or a light meal.Prep:20 minsTotal:20 minsServings:15Yield:15 servings
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup sliced red onion, cut lengthwise
- 15 cups cubed watermelon
- 3 cups cubed English cucumber
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- cracked black pepper
- sea salt
- Step 1In a small bowl, pour lime juice over red onions. Allow to marinate while assembling the salad.
- Step 2Gently combine the watermelon, cucumber, feta cheese, and cilantro in a large bowl. Season with black pepper. Toss watermelon salad with marinated onions and season with sea salt just before serving.
Per Serving: 94 calories; protein 3.4g; carbohydrates 14.2g; fat 3.5g; cholesterol 13.5mg; sodium 182.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.