Zucchini Corn FrittersYummy zucchini corn fritters that my family can’t get enough of. These fritters are light and fluffy with lots of zucchini and fresh corn. Cheese is optional, but not in my house. Serve hot with ranch dressing.Prep:15 minsCook:4 minsTotal:19 minsServings:24Yield:24 fritters
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 ½ cups fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- oil for frying
- Step 1In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cumin, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Step 2In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and butter. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir in zucchini, corn, and cheese; mix well.
- Step 3Warm oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter by the tablespoonful into hot oil. Fry until crisp and brown, turning once with tongs. Remove to paper towels.
We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 06/25/2021