Chicken Club Pasta SaladChicken club sandwich-style pasta! Substitute Monterey Jack cheese for the Muenster, if desired.By Lane JPrep:20 minsCook:10 minsTotal:30 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- ¾ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Step 1Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Step 2Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.
© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/01/2021