Zesty Slow Cooker Chicken BarbecueUse your slow cooker to prepare this great twist on basic barbecue chicken. Throw the chicken breasts in frozen, and serve with baked potatoes.By ZannePrep:10 minsCook:4 hrsTotal:4 hrs 10 minsServings:6Yield:6 servings
- 6 frozen skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Step 1Place chicken in a slow cooker. In a bowl, mix the barbecue sauce, Italian salad dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Step 2Cover, and cook 3 to 4 hours on High or 6 to 8 hours on Low.
Per Serving: 300 calories; protein 23g; carbohydrates 32.4g; fat 8.1g; cholesterol 60.8mg; sodium 1058.4mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/01/2021