Orange Cream PopsAlmond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk and orange juice concentrate are the perfect base of this swirled orange pop.By Almond BreezePrep:15 minsCook:5 minsAdditional:8 hrsTotal:8 hrs 20 minsServings:8Yield:8 pops
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Vanilla almondmilk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch + 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Step 1Whisk together Almond Breeze, sugar, cornstarch, coconut oil, and extract in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, whisking frequently. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened, stirring frequently. Let cool, stirring occasionally.
- Step 2Place 2/3 of the mixture in a separate bowl and stir in orange juice concentrate. Combine mixture from both bowls and swirl very lightly.
- Step 3Spoon into ice cream pop molds and insert a handle or stick into each. Freeze overnight.
If using popsicle sticks, cover each mold firmly with foil. Make a tiny slit in each and insert sticks.
Substitute butter for the coconut oil if desired.
Nutritional analysis per serving:
Total Fat 3,5g
Total Carbohydrate 16g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Protein 0g© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/08/2021