Mom’s Zucchini BreadReally, really good and moist- my kids eat it as quickly as I can make it. Bread will freeze well, and keep in refrigerator for weeks.By v montePrep:20 minsCook:1 hrAdditional:20 minsTotal:1 hr 40 minsServings:24Yield:2 loaves
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ¼ cups white sugar
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Step 1Grease and flour two 8 x 4 inch pans. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Step 2Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Step 3Beat eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar together in a large bowl. Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well. Stir in zucchini and nuts until well combined. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Step 4Bake for 40 to 60 minutes, or until tester inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes. Remove bread from pan, and completely cool.
Per Serving: 255 calories; protein 3.3g; carbohydrates 32.1g; fat 13.1g; cholesterol 23.3mg; sodium 179.8mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/12/2021