YIELD: 24 COOKIES
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
Can you follow a Keto diet and still eat cookies? Yes! These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies have all the nutty buttery flavor you crave, without the sugar or flour. Go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth with this easy recipe!PREP TIME5 minutesCOOK TIME12 minutesTOTAL TIME17 minutes
- 1 cup sugar-free peanut butter
- ½ cup powdered monkfruit
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Lily’s dark chocolate chips, optional for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together all of the ingredients (except chocolate chips) until fully combined.
- Use a medium cookie scoop (about 2 Tablespoons) to portion out the dough and roll into balls. Place on baking sheet and use the tines of a fork on the tops to create a criss cross pattern.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, then allow the cookies to cool on the pan for an additional 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- If desired, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on 30-seconds intervals, stirring between each one. Add ¼ teaspoon of coconut oil for a softer chocolate texture. Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate then let sit on wax or parchment paper until firm.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
- Sugar substitute can be reduced to as little as ¼ cup.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top to enhance flavor.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 71TOTAL FAT: 3gSATURATED FAT: 1gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 1gCHOLESTEROL: 11mgSODIUM: 18mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 10gPROTEIN: 1g© AimeeCUISINE: American
Keto Peanut Butter Cookies are the delicious alternative to the classic childhood treat!