Summer Grilled CabbageThis is an easy side dish that we can’t seem to get enough of once the grill starts firing in the summer. We use one large metal baking dish just for cabbage, that way none of the others get ruined on the grill.By sjohutchPrep:10 minsCook:30 minsTotal:40 minsServings:8Yield:8 servings
- 1 large head cabbage, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 8 teaspoons butter
- ¼ cup water
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Step 2Arrange the cabbage wedges into the bottom of a large metal baking dish. Pour the water into the dish. Place a teaspoon of butter on each cabbage wedge. Season liberally with garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Step 3Place the dish on the preheated grill; cook until cabbage is tender, about 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 76 calories; protein 2.1g; carbohydrates 9.3g; fat 4.2g; cholesterol 10.8mg; sodium 114.6mg.© Copyright 2021 allrecipes.com. All rights reserved.Printed from https://www.allrecipes.com 07/18/2021